Sunday, January 23, 2011

야! 친구!

잘 지내셨어요?
I'm sorry I've been a terrible blogger lately...so much has happened since our last post.

Erik and I celebrated our 3rd year of marriage in June! Woot woot! (We lso like to brag that we've been dating since '99, which was a whopping 11 years ago lol)


We went to Oklahoma for the 4th of July!






I caught a fish!



Do you remember my sister Kelsea? She had a birthday this summer.




What else?

I visited my grandparents in Denver, Colorado.









Been brushing up on my Japanese! haha


Erik's band has been playing all over town...


We lost some money in Vegas! haha










Went back to OK for a 1940's themed wedding...





Back to Seattle



And at Christmas, I got a beautiful surprise in the mail from someone very special in Seoul!!!!!!



Jamie, thank you sooo much!!


We miss you, and will let you know when we plan to get to Japan. We will meet there for sure! But you will have to be our guide...
All we know how to say is 今日は, お元気ですか?, and ありがとうございます! hahaha :)

1 comment:

  1. Too many amazing things in this post, that lolli pop, your beautiful sister, 11 years of dating! Sounds like life is pretty great :)

    ReplyDelete